If you are looking for unique gift ideas for Dad this Fatherâ€™s Day, here are some really cool covert surveillance devices he can use to do some serious (or fun) â€œsleuthing.â€ These items are not toys â€“ they are all the â€œreal dealâ€ from KJB Security, one of the leading wholesalers of professional security and surveillance products. Surprise Dad with one of these great â€œI Spyâ€ gifts and let him try his hand as a secret agent or detective!
Wearable Recording Devices
If you must give Dad a necktie this Fatherâ€™s Day, make it thisÂ necktie with a totally concealed high-grade CCD low light video cameraÂ built into it! Pair it with a pocket-sized DVR for a totally self-contained DIY covert video recording system so he can discreetly capture and record video anytime and anywhere.
Hidden in a secret lining inside thisÂ hat is a high-grade CCD video camera. The camera views through a tiny pinhole. Pair it with a portable DVR for a complete self-contained recording system.
No one will ever suspect that Dadâ€™sÂ stylish glasses contain a miniature-size camera and DVR recording device! Â Â These lightweight, realistic looking glasses feature a 720p HD camera and two modes for recording (continuous or snap shot).
Hereâ€™s a throwback to those old spy movies that Dad loves â€“ aÂ pen style point-and-shoot camcorderÂ with 4GB of internal memory that records quality video and audio. To play back the video, unscrew the pen to access the USB port. Plug it right into a computer and view with a Windows Media Player.
Super Amplified Hearing
It will be hard to keep secrets from Dad when heâ€™s using hisÂ Bionic Ear! Listen by pointing the unitâ€™s 12-inch parabolic dish in the direction of sounds up to 100 yards away and use the recorder output jack to record.
â€œSuper Bionicâ€ Detect Ear
The high performanceÂ Detect EarÂ increases Dadâ€™s hearing capability to up to 300 yards away! This unit has a 20-inch parabolic dish and also includes an output jack for recording and a communications input jack.
Other “I Spy” Gift Suggestions
- Surveillance cameras hidden in everyday object likeÂ clocks, plants, books and iPod players;
- PC monitoring devices like theÂ Spy CobraÂ that captures every keystroke, website visit and multiple screenshots;
- A portableÂ smartphone voice changerÂ that lets Dad be incognito on his cell phone by changing the pitch of his voice. There are four voice change settings. He can also use the unit as a hands-free head set for his cell phone.
- GPS tracking devices like theÂ iTrail GPS Data LoggerÂ that records 120 hours of location,
speed and time data and displays this info on an easy-to-use PC interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth;
- AÂ Portable Sweep UnitÂ that scans for and identifies virtually every piece of surveillance equipment there is, including hidden cameras, hidden mics and spy devices on PCs and cell phones.
Any one of these â€œI Spyâ€ gift ideas for Dad is something heâ€™ll appreciate for its usefulnessâ€¦and certainly for its originality!